- 16 oz elbow macaroni
- ½ cup salted butter
- ½ cup flour
- 4 cups milk
- 1 Tbsp Bay seasoning
- 8 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 oz shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 8 oz bay scallops, cooked*
- 16 oz steamed shrimp, steamed and cut into small pieces*
- 4 oz Mexican blend cheese
- 3 oz Utz Kettle Classics Crab Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook macaroni to al dente, follow package instructions. Drain pasta, then set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Reduce heat and add flour and bay seasoning until smooth.
- On medium-high heat, gradually stir in milk. Bring mixture to a boil, being sure to stir constantly.
- Boil for at least 1 minute or until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Add cheddar cheeses to sauce. Stir until cheese has melted and sauce is smooth.
- Add seafood to macaroni. Stir to combine.
- Add cheese sauce to macaroni and seafood mixture until macaroni is evenly coated.
- Place mac and cheese into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Top mac and cheese with Mexican cheese blend and crushed crab chips.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Increase temperature to 400 degrees. Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
* Other seafood can be added as well. (ex. fish, crab, clam, lobster) Adjust amounts of seafood for combination of choice.