- In a medium bowl, add crab meat, mayonnaise, mustard, 1 egg, and parsley. Stir until just combined. Do not over mix. If the mixture is not sticking together, add another tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Fold in crushed potato chips until just combined. Again, do not overmix.
- Form into six patties and place in freeze for 10 minutes.
- Crack the remaining egg into a small bowl and add 1 tablespoon of water to create an egg wash.
- Remove patties from the freezer and space them 2 inches apart on a greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 30-40 minutes or until the internal temp reached 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Broil on low until the tops of the crab cakes are golden brown.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.