About this item
- CRUNCHY, KETTLE COOKED – Zapp’s New Orleans Kettle Style Potato chips are kettle cooked, one batch at a time. This process, combined with our premium ingredients, results in a crunchier, tastier potato chip that has a cult following!Shipped fresh directly from the manufacturer
- UNIQUE FLAVOR – What’s better than a pickle with a sandwich? Dill chips, of course! Our dill pickle chips have a hint of dill with the tang of salt and vinegar chips and chili spice for a Cajun kick, all packed into one single bite-sized chip. Our New Orleans kettle style potato chips are kettle cooked, one batch at a time.
- PERFECT ON THE GO SNACK – These bags are perfect for school or lunch boxes, to bring with you while on the go or just keep in your pantry for when a craving strikes. Trust us, a sandwich just isn't the same without crunchy chips on the side!
- GLUTEN FREE – Enjoy these delicious, crunchy potato chips without any of the guilt. They’re cooked in a peanut oil blend, and are gluten, cholesterol and trans fat free. Zapp’s chips are also shipped directly from the manufacturer, so they arrive at your doorstep fresh! This process, combined with premium ingredients, results in a crunchier, tastier potato chip which we hope you will prefer.
- BORN ON THE BAYOU – Add some spice and excitement to your next snack or meal! Since 1985, Zapp’s Chips has been delivering the flavor and spirit of Mardi Gras right to your door, complete with authentic Cajun seasonings and unique New Orleans style. Kettle cooked in a peanut oil blend
California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including acrylamide, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer. Acrylamide is a chemical that can form in some foods during high-temperature cooking processes, such as frying, roasting, and baking. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food
We care about our customers' safety and hope that the information above helps with your buying decisions.